Wondering what snowmobile track pitch refers to? Want to know how to determine the length of your snowmobile track? Then this page is for you.
How Is The Pitch Of A Snowmobile Track Determined
- Measure 10 pitches (the distance between 11 cross bars)
- Divide that measurement by 10
- If the 10 pitch distance measured is 25¼” the pitch is 2.52”
- If the 10 pitch distance measured is 30” the pitch is 3.0”
- If the 10 pitch distance measured is 285/8” the pitch is 2.86”
Watch the video below for a further explanation of pitch concerning snowmobile tracks
How To Determine The Length Of A Snowmobile Track
- Count the number of crossbars on the track
- Then multiply the number of crossbars times the pitch
- Example: 54 pitches x 2.86” = 154.44” (this track is called 155 by one OEM and 154 by another OEM
Have questions or need more information? Then visit our contact page.