This page explains where we ship to and our shipping methods and rates.
Where We Ship To
We ship to the lower 48 states using standard group UPS. We ship to Alaska using USPS Priority Mail. We do not ship directly to Canada, but do ship to boarder stores and other locations within the United States.
Shipping Methods and Rates:
1. For Orders Shipping To The Lower 48 States
In most cases your order will be shipped by Standard Ground UPS. There are a few exceptions. For example if we ship directly from a supplier (in the case of a drop ship), a local carrier might be used.
Rates for the lower 48 states are:
- Tracks measuring 114 inch to 136 inch tracks cost $40
- Tracks measuring 137 inch to 144 inch tracks cost $45
- Tracks measuring 146 inch to 151 inch tracks cost $45
- Tracks measuring 151 inch and larger tracks cost $50
We do not ship tracks next day air, 2nd day air or 3 day air as it’s too expensive.
2. For Orders Shipping To Alaska
We ship to Alaska via USPS Priority Mail With Tracking And Insurance. These tracks are all shipped from our warehouse in NY. You can learn more about shipping options to Alaska by visiting our shipping to Alaska page.
3. Orders from customers in Canada
If you are located in Canada, you need to know that Camso does NOT allow us to ship snowmobile tracks into Canada. You can still order a track but you would need it delivered to a destination in the United States. We’ve had Canadian customers ship their orders either to a relative or friend in the US. Or, they have used a border store or package delivery service. Learn more about shipping options if you are located in Canada.