This page is meant to inform you of our terms and conditions.
1. We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. If you are not satisfied you can make a return or exchange. See our returns/exchange page for more information.
2. Order fulfillment: Most orders are processed the same day if received by 2pm EST Monday through Friday. In many cases we will ship the item from the warehouse closest to you. On some occasions we will need to bring the item into our New York warehouse and then ship the item to you.
3. Back ordered items: There can be occasions in which the item you ordered is back order. (Meaning that its temporarily out of stock.) If the item you order is back ordered, we will send you a back order notice by email. You will be given the option of either leaving the item on back or canceling the item. There is no canceled order charge for canceling an item that is back ordered.
4. Time in transit: This concerns how long it takes for your order to arrive. In most cases, if you are located in the lower 48 states your order should arrive within 1 to 3 business days from the date it is shipped. Often, we will ship the item from the warehouse closest to you. This can result in you getting the item very quickly. All times in transits we provide are estimates. We are not liable for mistakes or delays caused by freight carriers. In the event a freight carrier delivers later than the time frame paid for by a customer, a claim must be made with the freight carrier. We will cooperate in any way possible to aid in recovering lost delivery charges. There is no guarantee that the freight carrier will rule in your favor.
5. Canceled orders: If you decide to cancel a order for items that are in stock and available, then we will have to charge you a canceled order fee. Our canceled order fee is about 5% of the items price, if it has not shipped. We incur processing fees when we charge your card,OR YOU SEND PAYMENT WITH PAYPAL. This fee does not apply to back ordered items. You may cancel back ordered items.
6. Refused shipments: If you decide to refuse a shipment, you will be responsible for the shipping charges both for the product going to you and coming back to us. You will also be charged the canceled order fee.
7. Accuracy of information: The information presented concerning the products we sell is considered accurate at the time of entry. It should be known that there can be errors and changes to the information as time progresses. When errors are discovered, we will take corrective actions as deemed appropriate by us.
8. Types of payments accepted: We accept credit cards such as American Express, VISA, MasterCard, Discover. We accept Paypal. And we accept checks, money orders and bank checks.
Note that we use several anti-fraud programs in determining the legitimacy of any transaction.
9. Defective items received: If the item you receive is defective, please call us at 607-693-1031. We will either put you in touch with the manufacturer or assist you directly in correcting the matter. The corrective measure that will be taken will be: A. Get the defective item either back to us or the manufacturer B. If you want to replace teh defective item, you’ll have to purchase the new item and you’ll be provided the refund as soon as the manufacturer has issued it. C. Unfortunately, any item that has been modified or have been improperly installed, improperly maintained, or improperly used voids the warranty.
10. Shortages or in correct items received: Any shortages or incorrect items sent concerning your order must be communicated to us within three (3) business days of receiving the package or a correction may be refused. If the wrong item is sent, we will: 1. Issue a UPS call tag for the item. 2 Once we receive the item we will either, A. Send the correct item at our expense using either standard ground UPS or US priority mail. B. Issue a full refund. If you are in urgent need of the item, you can reorder the item again. In the case of reordering the item, we do not charge you shipping. The method of shipping used in this case will be either standard ground UPS or USPS priority mail. Once the wrong item is received by us, the appropriate refund will be issued. If you need expedited shipping, the cost of this will be your responsibility. In the case of shortages, once the shortage is verified, we will send the missing item using either standard ground UPS or USPS priority mail. If you need expedited shipping, the cost of this will be your responsibility.
11. Changes to our policies: Our policies are intended to provide you with the safest and most secure shopping experience possible. We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of any of our policies at any time and without notice.
12. Address correction issues – If you enter your shipping address incorrectly and the item has shipped. You will be charged a $10 address correction charge. (This is the charge we incur from our carriers)
13. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. We will not be liable. It will be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
14. Sledtrack.com contains material that is licensed to us or owned by us. This material includes, the layout, look, appearance, graphics, and design. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
15. The use of Sledtrack.com and any dispute occurring from the use of our website is subject to the laws of the United States of America and shall not be superseded by any other nations laws or regulations.